8.30.2009

Accident.

On Friday I got a phone call because I had been listed as an emergency contact on Jason's work contact list. I had never received a phone call like this before. Jason was in an accident on Friday so we've had a lit of drama this weekend. He was at work sitting at a stoplight in his Directv van when he saw a white car going 60mph down the off ramp of the 215. He realized they weren't stopping so he tensed up, slammed on his break and waited for impact. The white car ran into the car behind him which slammed into him. Jason was lucky enough then to be whisked away in an ambulance, brought to the hospital and checked out. Luckily, he is fine other than some soreness in his back. We'll see after tomorrow when he has a physical if anything is seriously wrong with his back. In the mean time, take a look at the pictures he took of the scene of the accident...





1 comment:

paige said...

for a second i thought "accident" meant that you were prego, but then i remembered that jason got into a car accident. too bad.