8.23.2009

San Francisco










Last weekend, Jason's sister planned a girls trip to San Francisco for the girls in the older girls in the family. We were only there for a weekend, but it was still amazing. I had never been there before and enjoyed every second of the cool weather and picturesque streets and buildings. I'm pretty sure I want to live there. We spent our time at fisherman's wharf, ghirardelli square, golden gate park and bridge, on the trolley, clam chowder, hotdogs in the park, and shopping at precious little stores. It really was a great time. Thanks Megan for organizing it!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Sarah! It looks like ya'll had such a fun time in SF! I'm jealous, I miss it there! I hope you and Jason are doing great! We need to talk soon and catch up!

Aubrey said...

Looks like so much fun, I LOVE girls trips!