
I did something I never thought I would do in a million years: let my husband get a puppy. Yep, I still don't know why I did this. Probably because I love him and he loves dogs so I had to give in. She is a 10 week old springerdoodle named Pepper. I have no idea what to do with her. Thank goodness for Jason. I guess this is good training for kids because the first night we had her she cried ALL NIGHT LONG. She has been pretty good ever since, though. And she rings a bell when she needs to go to the bathroom. Thank goodness she's smart or I might lose my mind. And Jason will actually go on walks with me at night now! Also, she is only allowed in Jason's man cave so I can run away upstairs and be done with her whenever I want. So, ya, I think I might survive this whole dog thing.
2 comments:
Oh he's so cute!!!
Super cute picture of you two! Now I can post that bear has a cousin!
Post a Comment