4.29.2011

Wedding of the Century.






There is just something so royally romantic about a commoner marrying a prince. I've been slightly obsessed with this wedding since the engagement announcement. Princess Catherine is living every little girl's dream. I may or may not have cried my eyes out during the whole ceremony thinking of how long Kate has been waiting for this. Plus, I feel like she is our generation's Princess like Diana's was my Mom's generation. Opinions of the day? Princess Catherine looked stunning in her Alexander McQueen (designed by Sarah Burton) gown. Lace is always a classic way to go and will never disappoint. I loved how excited Harry was while Kate walked down the aisle and William couldn't turn around. I also loved the second kiss and how they drove in the Aston Martin alone. Seriously, I hope she feels the day was as perfect as I do!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ya. Pretty amazing. I love her dress, of course she's stunning. Way jealous of the fancy wedding!

niel said...

I told Niel I want to be a princess. lol And I wouldn't mind looking like Kate either.