3.04.2011

Inspiration.

So, I've been in my house over 6 months now and it still looks so bare. When it came to decorating my dorm room or my bedroom at home it was easy. Small spaces are easy. Now I have a whole house and I can't seem to decide on anything. Each room needs its own character, but I want the whole house to flow. I know exactly what I want my house to look like but I would have to rip all of the carpet out, the cabinets, paint 10-12 foot walls. All of that is not in the picture right now. So, I finally need to start dealing with what I've got. It may not turn into my dream home, but I don't think I'm suppose to have my dream home at age 23. So, here is what I have found to help bring out that interior designer inside of me.

these pillows are great and i already have the white ones!

love these types of prints for the future office and i can now make my own with that big purchase i made in the post earlier!

these prints are great to take up a big wall which i have a couple of

i desperately need something behind my dining room table. this is just fabric!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

that is some fabulous inspiration! 23! you are young!

niel said...

I have been really overwhelmed also moving into a new, big, house. I feel like I don't know much about decorating. We were out of town this weekend but we are back! We really need to hangout.

Darci said...

I just realized I was signed in as Niel. Sorry that was relaly me who left the comment. lol

paige said...

i want to see photos of your actual house! i need to know what to picture while i talk to you when you're at home. and i want to see my guest room.