I have been dying for an Ikea run for 6 months now and Jason finally took me. Thankfully the one in California is closer than the one in Utah. Who wants to drive to Utah in the middle of the winter? I sure don't. Instead, we got to stay in Newport Beach with 70 degree weather! It was a perfect weekend trip away complete with Ikea, the beach, yummy food, and a new need to venture back at least once a month for no good reason (or just move there once we strike it rich).


Newport Beach Temple

Balboa Island

I love this picture of J


Results of Ikea Trip
I'm pretty sure this was a successful trip though we still need about a million more things from Ikea. Unfortunately, only so much can fit in the car at a time. Oh well, now we have an excuse to go back!
2 comments:
love love love. ikea & newport beach. nice work!
Hey Sarah! Yes, I found you on facebook, added you as a friend and then continued onto your blog:) Can you say stocky-wocky? :) Anyways, I'm glad you have a blog we have one too. I have been wanting to go to Ikea ever since we moved into this house!!!
So sorry we didn't hang out afterall this weekend. Niel failed to mention that he got free hockey tickets from work for Saturday night. But we need to get together soon!
Post a Comment