1.11.2010

Christmas Break.

So, here goes our Christmas break all in one post. Neither of us really had an official break from work, instead, we made our own. We took off from Christmas Eve until New Years Day and boy was it glorious. Here's a little recap.

We had three Christmases:

#1: Jason's Dad's



#2 Jason's Mom's



#3 After a long journey home, one at my house:



I hadn't ventured back to my home town in a year! So, it was great to see friends and family. I like the bigger city feel of Vegas, but sometimes I just miss wondering around our cute crafty stores downtown with my mom and getting anywhere in just 10 minutes. A lot of changes had been made in my dad's office since the last election so I had to go see everything and everyone. We also made jason take the VIP tour to the very tip top of the capital! All I can say is wow, we are out of shape!



We also had to dig out the coats since we had the chance to experience snow for the first time this winter. As much as I hated the snow in Utah, I miss the snow in Missouri where it melts in just a few days. All in all a great trip that makes me probably miss home more than I did before.


3 comments:

Jim Layton said...

Actually, the snow is still here! But we'll see after a couple of days later this week in the low 40's.

Rachel said...

you're cute sarah! i wanna hear what you guys are up to in vegas some time! x

Lauren said...

Great pictures! We also had our first (and last) taste of snow when we went to my parents in Iowa for Christmas. I think it's hilarious when people in Tucson put up those tacky inflatable snowmen, on top of the rocks in their front yard!