11.04.2009

For Free.

Thanks to Jason's job and him making people happy, people tend to give him things as a thank you. This weekend he scored free tickets to the America's Got Talent show down on the strip, second row. So, we called up our friends Derek and Casie to go with us. It wasn't the best show, but it was still really fun. Afterwords we went out to Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay, which was delicious, and then spent a hour browsing Urban Outfitters. I love how everything on the strip is open late. All and all a great night!

2 comments:

Megs said...

Sarah, I miss you! It looks like things are going great in Vegas. Did you find an internship there, what are you doing now? I need an update!

Braden and Heather said...

are you liking Vegas Sarah? Yes, having everything open super late is definitly a plus of Vegas, unlike crappy utah where its all closed at 9! I'm jealous, I wish we lived there too! Hope you two have a Merry Christmas!