9.24.2009
The Leather Jacket
Question: Should I buy a leather jacket? They are making a comeback and I’m trying to decide if I should jump on the bandwagon or just stay clear of it. Currently one of our favorite things to do is to watch Las Vegas reruns on TBS. The character Sam wore this hot but still classy leather jacket in one of the episodes and I can’t stop thinking about it and how I want one. I know my last couple of posts have been on fashion but I need some input. To buy a leather jacket or to not buy a leather jacket, that is the question…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i think they're really cute, so i say go for it
I am a little iffy. I like this one that is sort of bomber style... however I do not care for the pea-coat style. I like this one in the picture though :) get it!
i'm dying to get a leather jacket but you have to find the right one which can be a little tricky - i like the ones that are a little more bomber-ish. and i just bought afton a faux leather jacket for her birthday...it's pretty much the cutest thing ever.
I agree I like this one; the bomber style is super cute! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!
Everyone needs a leather jacket!
Post a Comment