7.07.2009

Catching up...

Alright, now I really am going to start blogging once again. Here are some pictures from a while ago and from recently.

I graduated...


I visited the tulip festival...


My dad and brother came to visit...


I went back up to Utah to visit for the fourth...


Me and Jason are busy! Jason is working for DirectTV and I am finishing my internship at a hospital down here and hoping someone will hire me when I am done! All is well other than the heat!

3 comments:

paige said...

finally a new blogpost! i had so much fun with you while you were in town and your straightener should arrive tomorrow. i guess it's my turn to come visit now...

Denise said...

So glad to hear you are both doing well. We miss you in the office. Best of luck after the internship:)

Rachel said...

you went back up to utahr for the 4th? fun! you're finishing your internship - where are you thinking you want to work? are you guys for sure staying in las vegas?