3.14.2009
Finally Christmas...Pathetic, I know.
Two (almost three) months ago me and Jason had our first Christmas together and it really was great! We spent it with my family in Missouri. Most of the vacation consisted of relaxing (not much else to do where I grew up) X-box for the boys, and shopping for the girls. We also had our Missouri reception which was just great. Thanks to everyone that came. The extra long weekend ended in a fun-filled trip to Kansas City where we visited the College Basketball Experience (Jason's by far favorite part of the trip), eating bbq, and walking along the streets of the Plaza. It was just wonderful! Thanks mom and dad for being awesome the whole weekend!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
sarah that is such an adorable coat! looks like you had fun! you think you're late...i put my wedding pictures up like three weeks ago. THAT's pathetic!
that gray jacket is a cute little number!
I love the cardboard cutout picture. I thought you two were actually playing basketball...
looking good sarah!....especially as a tough NBA star. haha
freakin cute jacket in that bottom pic - where did you get it?
Such a fun Christmas! Mine were similar, SHOPPING!!!
Post a Comment